Trip Location: Wayanad
About the Destination:
Wayanad district is the rural district in Kerala. It is at a short distance from popular tourist destinations like ooty, kannur, Bangalore, Mysore, and Coorg. The place is filled with a lot of greener which heals the mind and soul. It also contains a lot of wild life in itself. People from far away come to experience the trill of this place. The chirping of the birds, the trumpeting of the elephants, the clicking sound of butterflies soothes the nerves.
Not only this, wayanad is a place filled with excitement and advanture. If you are some one who wants a change in life and looking for some advantage then this is it. Wayanad “the green paradise’’ is filled with advance adventures. The paragliding which will run you into another world, the ziplineing, the military enthusiastic can jump into the commando net to get the vibe, and the mountain biking will be amazing to go for. This trip will surly make unforgettable memories and experience of life.
This trip can give you a lifetime experience of adventure, the cave camping is all that you need in this trip. They are a lot of caves in wayanad, so many that you don’t want to miss any. The wayanad is filled with caves, the Edakkal caves are so much to expose. The historical things in it will leave you in shock. And the beauty of it will take you back to old days.
About the Wayanad Tour Package from Chennai:
- The Wayanad tour package from Chennai will commence, once you reach Calicut from Chennai on your own. After your arrival to Calicut, our representative will take you to Wayanad.
- After you arrive in Wayanad, you will be checked into a hotel where you will freshen-up before proceeding with the sightseeing tour.
- Later in the day, sightseeing of places included in the Wayanad tour package from Chennai will begin. Places like - Edakkal Caves, Wayanad Heritage Museum and Soochipara waterfalls will be visited on day one.
- The next morning, you will head out to continue sightseeing in Wayanad and visit places - Chembra Peak, Pookode Lake and Lakkidi View Point. This will conclude your day two of the Wayanad trip package from Chennai.
- On the last day of the tour package from Chennai to Wayanad vacation, you will be checking-out from the hotel to visit the last round of attractions in Wayanad - Banasura Sagar Dam and Kuruva Island.
- Finally, the trip will come to an end as you are dropped off at the airport/railway-station/bus-station in Chennai.
On the first day, you’ll arrive at Wayanad from Chennai and then you’ll be taken to check-in at the hotel. The tour starts with sightseeing of the beautiful attractions of Wayanad like Edakkal Cave which is a naturally built cave.
Then you will visit the Wayanad Heritage Museum situated in Ambalavayal where you can explore the history of Wayanad in a greater sense. After this, you’ll be taken to the beautiful Soochipara Waterfalls which is full of endless beauty and crystal clear natural water.
Overnight stay at hotel.
After having breakfast, you will head towards the Chembra Peak which is situated at the height 2100 meters with lush green hills around it. After that in the afternoon, you will visit the Pookode lake which is a very beautiful place in the whole Wayanad.
Proceeding further, you’ll visit the Lakkidi viewpoint from where you’ll spot beautiful sceneries of the mountains, clouds and dense forestsh of Wayanad.
Over night stay at hotel.
On the last day of your Wayanad trip package from Chennai, you’ll have your breakfast and proceed further for the day’s sightseeing program. The program starts with a visit to the huge Banasura dam.
After which you’ll head towards the Kuruva island which is situated at the Kabini river that has lush green sceneries around it.
In the evening, you’ll be returning to the hotel to checkout and will be driven back to the Calicut for your onwards journey with unforgettable memories.