- Activity Location: Nandi Hills, Bangalore
- Flight Duration: 10-12 Minutes
- Activity Timings: 2 hours
About Nandi Hills:
- Tourists like to visit Nandi Hills to see the dawn because, according to folklore, here is where the Arkavathy River, Ponnaiyar River, Palar River, Papagni River, and Penna River all originate.
- Secure a seat in an open cockpit and jump into the air over the powerful hills to start this incredibly exciting and thrilling journey.
About Powered Paragliding in Nandi Hills, Bangalore:
- Reach the location at the mentioned time, so that you do not miss out on any enthusiastic moment during this activity.
- An experienced and professional guide will assist you in, ensuring your safety. Prepare and find yourself in an open cockpit, soaring over the azure sky while sailing through the cold air.
- Don't miss out on the thrills of powered paragliding while you're in Nandi Hills. You will experience undoubtedly an exciting and unique way to see the beauty of the Nandi Hills.
- The beautiful view of the mighty hills on all sides and a breathtaking bird's-eye view of the lush green valley alongside will leave you with a feeling of awesomeness.
- You will experience every bit of this activity with knowledge and natural beauty and also the expertise will help you in a safe landing with the best adventure ever experienced.
How to Reach:
- The exact activity location will be conveyed via way of means of our tour associate on a success reserving. You can without problems attain with the assist of personal and public transportation.