Parasailing In Jaisalmer
Parasailing In Jaisalmer Overview
Location : Sam Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer is a prominent tourist spot of Rajasthan. It is full of graceful forts that one gets to witness here. The location not only offers a great spot for exploring and sightseeing, but is also ideal for numerous adventurous activities that can be carried out with your dear ones.
Captivate yourself with Parasailing in Jaisalmer that will fill your heart with everlasting memories. The Parasailing activity is fun and uncertain but we bet you don’t want to miss this chance!
About the Parasailing In Jaisalmer :
Activity Timing : 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
The Parasailing tour package helps you get over your fear of heights as it will take you high up in the desert of Jaisalmer.
The duration of the activity is 30 minutes and Parasailing would be 4-5 minutes of immense adventure.
The parasailing activity is conducted on the ground under the guidance of qualified instructors who will lead you throughout the activity.
Safety equipments are provided to ensure maximum safety for tourists.
How to reach?
The activity location is approximately 35 kms away from the Jaisalmer City Center. It is easily accessible by both private and public transportation.
Things To Carry :
- Thrillophilia Voucher (can present mobile voucher)
- Valid ID proof of each member
- Personal toiletries and medication (if any)
- Warm and comfortable clothes
- Water bottles, backpack, energy bars/snacks, etc.
- Rates might change from 23 December, 2020 - 5 January, 2020 and, during the festive season.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are pregnant for more than 3 months. Anyone that has had a major surgery or has a broken arm/leg or chronic back or neck pain should avoid this activity.
- Please note that the maximum weight of a passenger should not be more than 120 kgs.
- The instructor has the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to take part in this activity.
- The activity might get delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time-slot will be allotted.
- Participants are not allowed to carry sharp objects, lighter, alcohol, luggage bag, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their allotted time-slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Do not eat heavy food or drink alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or personal items will not be included in the package.
- Meals and transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion from the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing has to be maintained.
- Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks is recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also after arriving.
- Breakage or damage caused to any item will be charged.
Parasailing In Jaisalmer - Cancellation Policy :
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website and are irrespective of the date of booking.
Parasailing In Jaisalmer - Refund Policy :
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- All applicable refunds will be transferred to the traveller's Thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
Parasailing In Jaisalmer - Booking Confirmation Policy :
- The customer will receive a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel his/her booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- Same Day cancellations are non refundable.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- Full refund on cancellations made 24 hours prior to the activity
- No refund if cancellation is made within 24 hours of the occurrence of the activity.
Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.