- Activity Location: Arambol, Goa.
- Activity Timing: 7a.m to 6 p.m
- Activity Duration: 10-15 minutes
- Altitude: 1000ft
- Age limit: Above 14 years of age
About Arambol Beach:
- Arambol beach is famous for its sweet water lagoon.The beach is a long sandy stretch with a few rocky outcrops, and rows of palm trees. It is a hub for the study of yoga, meditation, and alternative therapies, the lively shacks in the arambol beach are popular amongst backpackers and bohemian travelers.
- You can get a thrilling experience paragliding over this beach and enjoying the sights of the blue Arabian Sea.
About Paragliding in Arambol beach:
- Arrive 30 minutes before the actual activity starts. You can go paragliding in Arambol Beach at any time that suits you. It can be avail from 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- You must set aside at least two hours for the activity. The reason is that it will require plans to talk, prepare gear, do a briefing, and fly.
- Attend the expert instructor's 10-minute briefing session and then you are all set for the flight.
- You can relax and enjoy your flight because you will be outfitted with high-quality gear and safety harnesses and will be accompanied by an expert paraglider.
- From extraordinary heights of almost 1000 feet above sea level, enjoy the breathtaking 360-degree vistas of Arabian Sea and the sweet water lagoon with palm trees around.
- You can also get your video of your paragliding made at a nominal additional fees and take back the thrilling memories.
How to reach Arambol Beach:
- By Air: The nearest airport is Goa International Airport which is 36kms away from Arambol Beach from where you can easily avail a taxi or cab.
- By Road: You can arrive at Panjim Bus station and then take NH-66 route to reach Arambol beach by private or public transport.
- By Train: The nearest railway station is the Thivim Station which is 20 kms away from Arambol Beach.