- Location: Nandi Hills
- Check-in Time: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
- Activities: Indoor & Outdoor activities, Morning Trek
About Nandi Hills Drive in Camp:
- A tranquil vacation is always possible when camping in Nandi Hills, and this particular campsite offers just that. Take in the magnificent Nandi Hills and the luxuriant flora from this campsite, which is totally within the Nandi Hills' slopes.
- With cozy sleeping arrangements in tents that are distributed on a two-thirds sharing basis, enjoy a comfortable and fun-filled camping adventure. While Camping in the Nandi Hills, explore nature by participating in an exhilarating Trekking activity and enjoying a cozy bonfire at night with your loved ones.
- Enjoy delicious meals for breakfast and dinner while camping at Nandi Hills. Additionally, you can have some mouth - watering BBQ for an additional fee.
About Nandi Hills Camping:
- You have the opportunity to stay at this camp in the Nandi Hills and take in the breathtaking scenery, which includes the Nandi Hills and a diverse flora and fauna composition.
- Eight clean restrooms are available, making camping at Nandi Hills a nice experience for you. Camp on two to three sharing.
- To make your camping experience at Nandi Hills unique, there are both Indoor and Outdoor Sports and activities available, such as bonfires, Volleyball, Fossball, Shuttle, Cricket, Trekking, etc. Also enjoy adventures and thrills by participating in thrilling activities like Snooker, Ziplining, the Burma Bridge, the Burma Walk, and Commando Net, which can be organized for an additional fee.
- Enjoy great breakfast and dinner dishes. For other cuisines, like BBQ, can be made available at an additional cost.
- You can spend the evening chatting with other travellers around the bonfire, or you can take a short stroll to truly appreciate the Nandi Hills' unparalleled splendor.
- The Nandi Hills campsite offers a dining facility which is 24 Hrs open, so you may take use of this all day long.
- On every Saturday you can get an additional option for Live Music which starts from 07:30 PM and goes till 10:30 PM.
- You can easily bring your own vehicle with you because the campground provides a secured parking area.
How to Reach Nandi Hills:
- Bus: From Bangalore Majestic bus stand, one can take a state bus operated by Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) or BMCTC to Nandi Hills. The location can be reached after traveling roughly 60 kilometres. In addition, private buses can be accessed from this location or a nearby bus stop.
- Rail:The closest railway connection to Nandi Hills is 9 kilometers away at Chikkaballapur Railway Station. To go to Nandi Hills from here, tourists can take taxis and cabs.
- Air: Bangalore International Airport is the closest airport (58 km), and taxis are available to take you to Nandi Hills.