- Activity Location: Anjuna Beach, Goa
- Activity Timing: 7 AM to 6 PM
- Activity Duration: 8 to 10 minutes
- Altitude: 2000ft
- Age limit: Above 5 years of age
- Weight limit: Below 100kgs
About Anjuna Beach, Goa:
- Anjuna is a laid-back coastal village on the Arabian Sea in Goa, southwest India. Anjuna Beach, a sandy cove dotted with palms and black rocks, was a well-known destination among hippies in the 1960s. Today it's known for its electronic music trance parties.
- Each Wednesday, a sprawling flea market sells handicrafts, jewelry, and food. North of the beach is St. Anthony's Chapel, an old church with a whitewashed facade. You can witness this high vibing bustling beach and enjoy its charm while paramotoring.
About Paramotoring in Anjuna Beach:
- One of the first-class approach to enjoy flying and hovering through the skies is the game of Paragliding.
- Paramotoring or Motor Paragliding is done by using a Paramotor trike, which is a 3-wheeled gadget with a paraglider. This kind of para-flying is known to be the safest, inexpensive, and easiest one.
- After reaching the take-off site, you will be given safety instructions by experts which are essential for the adventure.
- Once you sit in the open cockpit you will be instructed to buckle up your seat belt and wear your helmet and get ready for the flying.
- The Paramotor will be operated by a professional pilot who will handle the vehicle with due diligence to ensure your safety and take you to the sky high above.
- Enjoy the breathtaking sight of the sandy sea beaches and palm trees along the rocky coastline and the vast and blue Arabian sea stretched to the horizon.
- Get a video of your adventure shot so that you can take the memories of your adventure back home.
How to reach Anjuna Beach:
- By Air: The nearest airport is Goa International Airport which is 24 kms away from Anjuna Beach from where you can easily avail of a taxi or cab.
- By Road: You can arrive at Panjim Bus station and then take the NH-66 route to reach Anjuna Beach by private or public transport.
- By Train: The nearest railway station is the Thivim Station which is 19 km away from Anjuna Beach.