- Flyboarding in Goa Activity Time: Between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Duration: 15 mins or 25 mins
- Group Size: 15 members per day
- Flyboarding in Goa Date: Every day
- Age Limit: Above 16 years
About The Baga Or Calangute Beach-
- Baga is a coastal town located in Goa, standing on the Arabian Sea. Baga Beach and Calangute Beach is an interesting hotspot for adventurous water sports. Baga coastline extends southwards to vivacious Calangute Beach, situated north of palm-fringed Anjuna Beach.
- Flyboarding in Baga Beach or Calangute Beach offers a thrilling flight with aerial views of crowded scenes, eateries, and markets. This Flyboarding activity will make you absorb the Goan vibes and relish the sights of the stretch of water.
About the Flyboarding at Baga & Calangute Beach:
- After you reach the destination, our concerned staff will contact you and give you certain guidance.
- Followed by a very important briefing by the instructors, make yourself ready to encounter this adrenaline-rushing Goa Flyboarding.
- Before starting the process, you will be equipped with the finest safety equipment like a safety helmet, and a life jacket to ensure your utmost safety.
- The board is connected by a long hose which sends the rider upwards up to 30 ft.
- Feel the excitement as you continue flying above for 15 or 25 minutes. The hydropower is regulated by a trained instructor to maintain a safe experience.
- Flyboarding at Baga Beach and Calangute Beach gives a wonderful flight experience alongwith an amazing sight of waves advancing towards the edge of the sandy land.
- Enjoy the thrilling experience of rising above waters like as superhero and make unforgettable memories.
How to reach Baga Beach or Clangute Beach in Goa:
- By air: The Dabolim Airport is 43.5 Km away from the Baga Beach and 40.7 Km away from Calangute Beach. You can get a flight from major cities like New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Cochin and Bangalore.
- By road: There are a number of public and private bus operators in Goa, which offer inter-city and intra-city convveyance. KSRTC,MSRTC and KTC are some Government undertakings that work from Panaji, Madgoan and Vasco Da Gama.
- By Train: The two major railways stations in Goa are Madgoan and Thivim, which are well connected by trains from all over the country. The distance from Baga Beach to Madgoan railway station and the Thivim Railway Station is 49.4 Km and 20.8 Km respectively. The distance from Clangute Beach to Madgaon railway station and Thivim railway station is 47 Km and 19.3 Km respectively.