- Activity Location: Near Kulem, Goa
- Duration: 3D/2N
- Best time to visit: June to December
- Trek trail: Jungle trail
- Trek Length: 14 km (one side)
- Trek Difficulty Level: Easy
About Dudhsagar Waterfalls:
- Falling literally like a sea of milk, Dudhsagar falls is located in the Sangeum Taluka in Goa.
- One of the highest waterfalls in India, it is covered by the lush greenery of the Western Ghats. Close to the Bhagwan Mahaveer Santuary and National park in Mollem, you can come across wildlife that will make you happy if you are an animal lover.
- Feel close to nature as you stand watching the beautiful waterfall, especially if you are here during the monsoon season when the Dudhsagar fall is at its prime. Shown in the movie Chennai express, this waterfall is also known as the Chennai express waterfall.
- The turquoise water from the waterfall creates a beautiful pool, which attracts tourists to the location.
About Dudhsagar Trek from Mumbai or Pune:
- Embark on this interesting trek to the Dudhsagar falls located near to Goa.
- Meet the group at the Pune railway station and start your journey to Dudhsagar.
- After reaching the Kulem station, you will meet your instructor who will brief you about the rules and regulations to follow while on the trek.
- After having a delicious breakfast, start your trek to the Waterfall. After reaching Dudhsagar waterfalls, take plenty of pictures and relax.
- Descend in the direction of Kulem and have a stomach filling lunch to refresh yourself.
- Relax for some time, enjoy few activities put together by our team and go back to Mumbai with plenty of memories from the trip.
Available Dates From Pune:
- July: 10th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 29th, 30th, 31st
- August: 5th, 6th, 7th, 14th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 26th, 27th, 28th
- September: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 23rd, 24th, 25th
Available Dates From Kulem:
- July: Every Day
- August: Every Day
- September: Every Day
- October: Every Day
Cost of Travel:
- Mumbai: Rs. 2700+5% GST (Extra 1000 Tatkal Ticket Charge, if Seats not available)
- Pune: Rs. 2200+5% GST (Extra 1000 Tatkal Ticket Charge, if Seats not available)
- Kulem: Rs.1499
- 10:00 AM: Dadar TT Circle
- 10:20 AM: Sion Circle
- 10:25 AM: K-star hotel Chembur
- 10:55 AM: Vashi (under the bridge)
- 11:25 AM: Nerul LP
- 11:45 AM: Kharghar station
- 12:10 PM: Kalamboli McD
- 3:15 PM: Pune railway station
- 06:00 - 07:00 AM: Kulem Station