Darjeeling Package For Couple
Darjeeling Package For Couple Overview
Trip Location : Darjeeling
About the Destination :
Present your partner an ardent holiday with the Darjeeling package for couples. See places like Gangtok and Darjeeling to rekindle your love for each other. Spend quality time at the lakes and sip tea at the lushest of estates. There is no shortage of attractions in the Darjeeling tour package for couples.
The Darjeeling-Gangtok tour package for couples lets you and your spouse enjoy the alluring sights, vibrantly carpeted fields and the splendid mountains in the capital of Sikkim - Gangtok. Your next location will be the verdant Darjeeling which is dotted with lush-green tea estates, the panorama of Himalayan mountains and misty weather. In addition, this couple's retreat also gives you plenty of loving moments that you can cherish forever.
About the Darjeeling Package for Couple :
You can select our Darjeeling package for couples to plan an anniversary trip, a honeymoon or an impromptu romantic retreat with the love of your life. During your passionate vacation, you and your partner would get to spend time at some famous attractions in both Gangtok - the capital city of Sikkim and Darjeeling - a summer resort in the West Bengal region.
This Darjeeling tour package begins when you arrive at the Bagdogra or the new Jalpaiguri railway station. From there, you will be head to Gangtok. The journey to the city is an exceptional ride with beautiful sceneries for the couples to enjoy. In Gangtok, vast and dazzling landscapes, views of soaring mountains and pleasant weather awaits you. During your time here, you will also visit some prime attractions like the famous Tsomgo Lake and the Baba Mandir with an optional tour of the famous Nathula Pass.
The next stop in this romantic getaway involves touring around attractions in Darjeeling. Darjeeling is mainly known for its cultivation and export of tea. However, it would surprise you with it’s hidden gems like the Tiger Hill which is an expansive viewpoint, the Zoological Park which displays the alpine flora and fauna, Ghoom Monastery, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tenzing Rock among other attractions. You and your loved one have a massive opportunity to make new fresh memories.
Darjeeling Package For Couple Itinerary :
- Day 1 - Welcome to Sikkim
- Your five days Darjeeling-Gangtok tour package for couple begins between the stunning mountain landscapes and the cool breeze.
- After you arrive at the Bagdogra Airport or the NJP Railway Station, you will meet our representative who will welcome and escort you to your hotel in Gangtok.
- Spend the first day of your visit resting. You can also explore the beautiful surroundings by taking a walk through the hilly roads or just relax and breathe in the cool fresh breeze.
- Do not forget to try out the delicious, sizzling steamed momos at a local food joint.
- After an enjoyable day, return back to your hotel for a peaceful overnight stay.
- Day 2 - Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
- Wake up to a refreshing morning and enjoy a wholesome breakfast.
- After breakfast, take-off for a sightseeing tour of Gangtok.
- Begin by exploring the overwhelming scenic beauty of the Tsomgo Lake which is a glacial lake situated at a height of 12,400 feet above sea level. On your way back, you can visit Kyongnosla.
- Further, stop over at the Baba Mandir which is the shrine of Major Baba Harbhajan Singh.
- Return to your hotel in the evening, and get ready for the next day.
- Enjoy a revitalising dose of sleep.
- Day 3 - Gangtok to Darjeeling
- After having a delicious breakfast, get ready to check-out from the hotel and move towards Darjeeling.
- After a scenic 4-hour drive, you will arrive at the queen of hills through winding roads and the pleasant aromas of tea plantations. Later, check-in at your hotel.
- Relax in your room and enjoy the cool landscapes of the hill station.
- After unwinding from the journey, head-out for a walk in the street as you will be mesmerised by the surrounding beauty.
- As the day comes to an end, enjoy some refreshing sleep in your hotel room.
- Day 4 - Darjeeling Sightseeing
- Wake up early in the morning as an exciting day full of activities lies ahead.
- Kick-start your day with a climb to the top of the famous Tiger Hill.
- Experience the early morning sun illuminating the snow-capped Himalayan peak of Kanchenjunga which is a captivating sight!
- Later, visit the picture-perfect Batasia Loop and the peaceful Ghoom Monastery.
- Enjoy a healthy breakfast after an entertaining morning.
- Drink some refreshing Darjeeling Tea and go on a thrilling ride at the Darjeeling Ropeway,
- Go to the Himalayan Institute of Mountaineering which is the largest high altitude zoo in India - Zoological Park. You will also visit the famous Tenzing Rock and Japanese Temple.
- Finish your day and return back to your hotel for an overnight stay to relax and get some sleep.
- Eat a healthy breakfast on the last day of the tour and get ready for your departure.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and be dropped off at the airport or railway station.
- As your romantic trip comes to an end, continue your journey towards your homeland filled with countless memories.
- Accommodation for 4 nights.
- Lunch & Dinner not included.
Other Inclusions :
- Airport/Railways station transfer
- Airport/Railways station transfer.
- All sightseeing transfers are on private basis.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- Same Day cancellations are non refundable.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- Full refund on cancellations made 24 hours prior to the activity
- No refund if cancellation is made within 24 hours of the occurrence of the activity.
Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.