- Activity Location: Nandi Hills, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Check-in Time: 01:00 P.M.
- Check-out Time: 09:00 A.M.
About Nandi Hills, Bangalore, Karnataka:-
- Nandi hills are located near the town of Nandi. The very first specialty of the location is its sunrise and sunset. It is the place where the first SAARC Summit hosted by India was held in 1986.
- It is one of the famous trekking and camping spot in India. It serves you with many adventurous activities such as Kayaking, Paragliding, Cycling, and many more.
About Camping near Nandi Hills, Bangalore, Karnataka:-
- Reach the location in time and meet the instructor appointed for Camping, the instructor will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the activity and equipment needed for the activity.
- The camping going to commence at 01:00 p.m. on the first day and ends at 09:00 a.m. on the second day.
- Go with your family, friends, and relatives to camp in the mesmerizing location of the hills.
- From the bottom of the Nandi hills, take in the majesty of the star-studded sky and enjoy a respite from the pollution of city life.
- Record your enthralling experiences with your near and dear ones.
How to Reach Nandi Hills, Bangalore, Karnataka:-
- By Rail:- The Chikkaballapur railway station is the nearest railway station at a distance of 9km from the location. After reaching the station, you may take any private vehicle to reach the location conveniently.
- By Air:- The nearest airport in Bangalore at a distance of 58km, from where taxis to Nandi Hills are easily accessible. Take a taxi and reach the location in time.
- By Road:- Buses run from Bangalore and most of the surrounding cities. You might also take a taxi or drive yourself to Nandi Hills.