Rishikesh Camping With Rafting Overview
About the space and location:
Location: Rattapani, Rishikesh
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Located in the laps of Himalayas, this luxury campground offers impeccable views of the Garhwali
Himalayas and the turquoise Ganges. You are totally invited to this tour that provides luxurious
enjoyment feels at the campsite that has a plethora of indoor and outdoor activities, from basking
under the sun to playing volleyball on the beach and to top it all it is just 100 m away from riverbank
and stunning waterfall. It also features a restaurant that serves lip-smacking and hygienic delicacies
in the buffet system where you can get a good vantage point of the river view.
Get to experience the waterfall trek, river rafting, the taste of delicious meals and the sparkling
bonfire and evening snacks while you’re staying at this beautiful retreat. Come and dive in some of
the best moments of your life to make unforgettable memories for life.
About the stay:
- The property has 10 Swiss tents with attached washroom, comfortable two double beds, coffee
table, closet, and private sit-out.
- The property also includes common spaces like dining area, lawn, and dedicated yoga space.
- Buffet Breakfast generally includes butter, jam, aalu paratha, poori bhaji, dahi, omelette, sweet
daliya, poha, tea, coffee, etc.
- Buffet Lunch generally includes plain rice, jira rice, mutter pulau, chapati, rajma masala, dal
makhni, mix veg, chicken dish, aaloo govi, veg kofta, kadi pakora, raita, green salad, achaar, papad,
- Buffet Dinner generally includes chapati, jeera rice, matar paneer, shahi paneer, palak paneer,
chicken dish, dal fry, seasonal vegetable, fruit custard, siwaee kheer, etc.
- Evening snacks include veg pakoda with tea.
Available Package Option
- Camping with meals only
- Camping with 10 km rafting cliff jumping and meals, social-distancing will be strictly maintained.
- Camping with 16 km rafting and meals, social-distancing will be strictly maintained.
Suggested activities at Rishikesh Camping With Rafting Overview
- Bird watching
- Sightseeing and temple visits
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors. Sanitized public and private
areas to ensure safety.
About safety and hygiene:
- The campsite has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby,
doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.).
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste.
- The camps and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out.
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the premises.
- Social distancing is maintained.
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff.