Munnar Package From Chennai
Munnar Package From Chennai Overview
Trip Location: Munnar
About The Destination:
When these three mountains Mudraphusa, Nallathanni and Kundala merge, they form a sprawling area, making Munnar stand high at 1600m from the sea level. A favourite place of honeymooners is also known as the ‘kashimir of south India', the sparkling skies and the exotic flora of Munnar add some extra charm to its beauty. As mentioned the place is blessed with many visually stunning locales that mesmerise the visitors.
Munnar tour package from Chennai will offer you a chance to rejuvenate in its plantation resorts. One such is the Eravikulam national park, which houses a plethora of flora and fauna, many of which are counted among the endangered category. It also has the largest population of Nilgir Tahr.
Munnar also provides you with the required adrenaline rush by offering adventure sports like rock climbing, jeep safari, trampoline jump, raw boating and waterfall trekking. For the foodies, Chennai to Munnar package tour will offer a chance to enjoy the best cuisine. Munnar’s cuisine suits every taste and palate. The food here is fresh and piping hot complimented with amazing decor. Overall, a trip to Munnar will be short of nothing and will let you enjoy the best of nature.
About The Munnar Package From Chennai:
- The tour will start from Chennai, right after which you’ll take a ride to Munnar. Since it’s you first day, you’ll get to experience breath-taking views from destinations like Valara waterfall, which is surrounded by lush green and dense forests; Tea museum, owned by TATA group; and a manicured garden filled with flowers known as Rose Garden and Pothament viewpoint.
- On the second day, you will be visiting top attractions like Photo Point, Rajamalai - also known as Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point, Kundala Lake and Top station.
- The last day of the tour will start with a trip to tea plantations and end by your departure back to Chennai then onwards.
Munnar Package From Chennai Itinerary
Day 1 - Sightseeing Munnar
On arrival, you will reach Kochi from Chennai (on your own) then you will be transferred to Munnar by cab after which you’ll check-in at the hotel.
After you freshen up and have breakfast, you’ll be heading to some beautiful places like Valara waterfalls, Tea museum, rose garden and the amazing pothamedu viewpoint.
Later on, you will return back to the hotel.
Overnight stay in the hotel itself.
Day 2 - Visiting Maratur & Eravikulam National Park
After having your breakfast, you’ll be driven to the Eravikulam National Park, where you’ll get to see the endangered species of nilgiri tahr, elephant Gaur, Giant Squirrel, Leopard, Lion-Tailed Macaque, Tiger, and Sambar. You can visit the photography point later to capture memories.
Furthermore, you’ll head towards the Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point, Kundala lake which will excite your soul and then we’ll visit the top station which is famous for trekking and hiking. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 - Visit the Tea Plantations & Departure back to Kochi
After having breakfast, checkout of the hotel and you’ll be heading for the sightseeing points of Munnar like Mattupetty Dam which carries the huge water body of fresh drinking water.
After that you’ll be visiting the Pothamedu viewpoint and Tea Museum from where you can also buy out some tea packets with you as the memory of the Munnar Tour Package from Chennai and gain some practical knowledge about tea picking.
Then you will be driven back to Kochi and from there you can checkout and depart for your onwards journey.
- Accommodation for 2 Nights
- Breakfast included
- Lunch & Dinner not included
- Private Cab
- Hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial sprays will be made available throughout the journey to ensure safety.
- Private cab
- Pick & drop
- Drivers will be made sure they’re tested negative and are free from symptoms of Covid-19.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- Same Day cancellations are non refundable.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- Full refund on cancellations made 24 hours prior to the activity
- No refund if cancellation is made within 24 hours of the occurrence of the activity.
Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.