Darjeeling Tour Package From Delhi
Darjeeling Tour Package From Delhi Overview
Trip Location : Darjeeling
About the Destination :
A combination of snow-capped mountains, lush greenery, colourful monuments and tangerine sun gives Darjeeling it’s many hues that you and your loved ones can savour. Darjeeling tempts you with it’s unique culture and lifestyle. During your holiday, you can visit many tourist places like the vantage points, tea estates, religious sites, parks and gardens and markets to truly experience the town’s beauty.
However, the trip to Darjeeling would be incomplete without visiting the capital city of Sikkim – Gangtok. It is located in the eastern Himalayas and offers great views of the majestic mountain range as well as alpine vegetation. There are some of the charming features of this city that are worth a look during your visit.
About the Darjeeling tour Package from Delhi :
Book this Darjeeling tour package and experience the exuberant hill-station. It’s not just the tea that makes Darjeeling worth a visit, it’s the lesser known parts and attractions that would make you fall in love with this North-Eastern Indian town.
The Darjeeling package will commence when you arrive at the Bagdogra airport or the new Jalpaiguri railway station from Delhi. You will then go on a road trip, absorbing the natural surroundings till you get to Gangtok. After that, the best part of your trip will begin.
Over a course of five days, you will visit many prominent tourist places and nearby locations of Darjeeling and Gangtok like the Tsongmo Lake, Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery, Baba Mandir and and more.
You will witness beautiful tea gardens in Darjeeling. You can also see a beautiful sunrise on the Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tensing Rock and many other famous attractions of this place. When your vacation in this hill-station ends, you will always remember the memories you made here.
Note : Flight is not included in this package. To get the flight fare details, please drop an enquiry.
Darjeeling Tour Package From Delhi Itinerary :
- Day 1 - Arrival in Gangtok
- Your Darjeeling tour package from Delhi begins when you arrive at the Bagdogra International Airport/NJP Railway Station. You will meet our representative there who will escort you to your hotel in Gangtok.
- Check-in to the hotel and take some rest.
- Spend the rest of the day doing whatever you want. You can also go out to explore the incredible mountainous city on your own.
- You can walk around the famous M.G Marg and spend the evening shopping.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 2 - Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
- After breakfast, you will begin your Gangtok sightseeing as per Darjeeling package from Delhi.
- Your day will start by visiting the beautiful Tsomgo lake which is a glacial lake surrounded by amazing and steep mountains. Engage yourself in the peaceful beauty of the lake and it’s surroundings.
- While returning, you can also witness picturesque surroundings and captivating alpine flowers such as poppies, rhododendron, primulas and magnolias Kyongnosla.
- Your next destination will be the Baba Mandir. It is the shrine of Baba Harbhajan Singh dedicated to the Indo-China War heroes.
- Overnight stay at your hotel.
- Day 3 - Gangtok to Darjeeling
- Enjoy a super tasty breakfast in the lap of the gorgeous Himalayan mountains.
- Move towards Darjeeling which is known as the queen of hills.
- On your way, you will see majestic mountains and enjoy the cool, pleasant breeze. You will also witness the sprawling tea estates all around the city.
- Check-in to your hotel in Darjeeling.
- Sleep peacefully in your comfy rooms.
- Day 4 - Darjeeling Sightseeing
- Get ready to witness the astonishing views of Mount Kanchenjunga. Visit the famous Tiger Hill of Darjeeling at 4 AM in the morning.
- After this; you will visit the famous Batasia Loop surrounded by a beautiful garden decorated with lush-green grass and perennial flowers.
- Have a lovely time in the pleasant environment of Ghoom Monastery in Darjeeling. Return back to the hotel for breakfast.
- Later, you will visit the Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre. It is a rehabilitation centre where you can see the artwork of Tibetans making impressive handicraft items.
- Other famous attractions in Darjeeling are the Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tensing Rock, and Japanese Temple.
- Day 5 - Departure from Darjeeling
- Enjoy your delicious breakfast.
- Pack your bags and check-out of the hotel.
- Leave for the airport or railway station with lots of pleasant memories as your Darjeeling trip ends here.
- Accommodation for 4 nights.
- Lunch & Dinner not included
Other Inclusions :
- Airport/Railways station transfer
- All transportation during the tour will be in a shared vehicle.
- Airport/Railways station transfer.
- All the transportation during the tour will be in a shared vehicle.
Things To Carry :
- Personal medicine kit, if any
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- Same Day cancellations are non refundable.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- Full refund on cancellations made 24 hours prior to the activity
- No refund if cancellation is made within 24 hours of the occurrence of the activity.
Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.